Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Natural Horse Training

Id have to say natural horse training has a great source of information.

It was much to be expected a powerful yet easy training guide originally written in the 1800's.
The authors of "How To Tame and Train Wild and Vicious Horses" were truly expert Horsemen and they were influenced by knowledge from ancient cultures in which the relationship between man and horse played a very central role in life and survival. So with that said this resource has been a great help to me. Has me helped hone & refine my skills as a horse trainer. I've learned some great old school natural horse training methods that are new to me of course.

The only problem I have is that it's in ebook form I personally prefer dvd or video like the natural horsemanship training dvd so that I can get a visual and then go out and peform the exercises with my horse. But with this you can still ge the job done and see some results.

I'd have to rate this about 8/10

Also Visit:
Horse Training Made Simple
for more horse training tips & techniques

No comments:

Post a Comment