Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Expert Horse Training and Handling

This is very good for beginners, intermediates, and advanced alike.

Expert Horse Training and Handling explains the basics of handling horses. it really Helps you understand how horses think... Shows you how to bring any horse into subjection. Teaches you to overcome any bad habit in your horse. Teaches you how to maintain control of any horse Through the use of this book I've been able to learn the fundamentals of horse training. Not many horse books reach this far down into the fundamentals and enable one to really take a look at the basics. I was also impressed with the emphasis on safety, and I have probably avoided a few bad situations because of it. Since reading this book training to achieve good ground manners & correcting unwanted bad habits are covered extensivley and have been extremely helpful to me in my quest to great horsemanship. Its another great resource to help build your expert horse training and handling skills.

I'd have to rate this though a 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment